Freshly renovated in 2010, our guest rooms offer pub-style accommodation with a touch of luxury.
- 8 guest rooms- king, queen, double and twin rooms
- High quality furnishings and comfy bedding
- Crisp, white linen, serviced daily
- Free wireless internet
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- 4 self contained modern designer bathrooms (shared)
- Complimentary continental breakfast
- Guest breakfast room
- Conveniently located just 5 minutes to Newcastle CBD and Harbour (by car) and just a 10 minute walk to Merewether beach
For bookings phone 4963 5000, or book online above.
Rooms are furnished with a desk and chair. Free wireless internet is available for all guests.
CAR PARKING DETAILS
CHECK IN INSTRUCTIONS
Check in at the bar from 2.30pm daily. Please check in before 7.30pm. To pre arrange access outside of these hours please call us.
FRIDAY & SATURDAY NIGHTS
Downstairs in the front bar we host live entertainment every Friday night and a DJ on Saturday nights. Please note that the noise carries upstairs to the rooms- and while it finishes at 11.30pm if you are after an early night, and/or you are a light sleeper than this may not be the best choice of accommodation for you. Many of our guests choose to join in the fun downstairs!
CHILDREN AND EXTRA GUESTS DETAILS
Adjoining (family) room available- subject to availablity. Rollaway bed also available on request and subject to availability.
THINGS TO DO
- Explore Newcastle’s beautiful beaches- we’re just a 10 minute walk to Merewether Beach
- Visit Newcastle’s busy harbour port – less than 10 minutes by car
- Boutique shopping at The Junction or Cooks Hill- both precincts are within walking distance or within a 5 minute drive from our hotel
- Restaurants and other pubs close by
- Great North Walk
- Golf courses nearby
- 1 hour drive to Hunter Wine Region or Port Stephens.
We are two blocks from the Pacific Highway on Berner St. Turn right onto Glebe Rd off Pacific Highway, right down Lingard St, then right onto Winsor St. You will see us on the corner of Berner St and Winsor St.